Rex Barraza (@rexbarraza)
Nikki DiMarco knew life wouldn’t be all sunshine and coconuts when she quit her dream job to help her mom serve up mouthwatering Filipino dishes to hungry beach goers, but she didn’t expect the Maui food truck scene to be so eat-or-be-eaten—or the competition to be so smoking hot.
But Tiva’s Filipina Kusina has faced bigger road bumps than the arrival of Callum James. Nikki doesn’t care how delectable the British food truck owner is—he rudely set up shop next to her coveted beach parking spot. He’s stealing her customers and fanning the flames of a public feud that makes her see sparks.
The solution? Let the upcoming Maui Food Festival decide their fate. Winner keeps the spot. Loser pounds sand. But the longer their rivalry simmers, the more Nikki starts to see a different side of Callum…a sweet, protective side. Is she brave enough to call a truce? Or will trusting Callum with her heart mean jumping from the frying pan into the fire?
*Content Warning* Grief following death of a parent
- #The12DaysofBoobsmas is coming - Check out the rewards and sneak peeks on Patreon
- Welcoming Rex, Zoom-performing extraordinaire
- Finding connection and new opportunities during the pandemic
- Audio erotica...
- Audiobook listening vs. e-reader reading
- Intro to Simmer Down by Sarah Smith (00:08:54)
- Rex's less-than-romantic experience with romance
- Synopsis for Simmer Down (00:16:34)
- The Simmer Down drinking game...
- Shoutout to Sarah & Skye, host of Quick & Dirty Romance
- The obsession with food trucks, cooking competition shows, and The Great Pottery Throwdown
- The BIG difference between taco trucks and food trucks (00:22:54)
- Representation matters
- A petty note about kittens...
- A throwback to cinnamon rolls from our With Just One Kiss episode
- Food porn for days
- The perfect flaccid penis (00:38:35)
- Accidental penis sightings?
- 2020 Hallmark Christmas movies (00:50:36)
- The eight people that live in Maui (00:53:11)
- "The G-spot whisperer" and Kelly's favorite C-word
- A couple of steamy sexcerpts
- Heart, Humor, & Heat Ratings (01:04:52)
- Wrap-up with Rex
- Stop censoring sex and normalizing violence
Follow Boobies & Noobies on Twitter, Instagram, & Facebook @boobiespodcast and check out our blog, merch, and more on our brand new Boobies & Noobies website.
*Boobies & Noobies is part of the Frolic Podcast Network. You can find more outstanding podcasts to subscribe to at Frolic.media/podcasts*