This episode is brought to you by The Bachelor, the second of the Duke Dynasty Quartet by New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, Sabrina Jeffries. The Bachelor is out now, and available wherever books are sold.
The Two-Date Rule
Willa Frank has one simple rule: never go on a date with anyone more than twice. Now that her business is providing the stability she’s always needed, she can’t afford distractions. Her two-date rule will protect her just fine…until she meets smokejumper Grady Billman.
After one date—one amazing, unforgettable date—Grady isn’t ready to call it quits, despite his own no-attachments policy, and he’s found a sneaky way around both their rules.
Throwing gutter balls with pitchers of beer? Not a real date. Everyone knows bowling doesn’t count.
Watching a band play at a local show? They just happen to have the same great taste in music. Definitely not a date.
Hiking? Nope. How can exercise be considered a date?
With every "non-date" Grady suggests, his reasoning gets more ridiculous, and Willa must admit she’s having fun playing along. But when their time together costs Willa two critical clients, it's clear she needs to focus on the only thing that matters—her future. And really, he should do the same.
But what is she supposed to do with a future that looks gray without Grady in it?
*Trigger Warnings for alcoholism, depression, and mental health*
- Introducing college sweethearts, Jake & Maddy
- Jake's Mom, Outlander, and binge-watching woes
- Love is Blind vs. 90 Day Fiance... Battle of the Trainwrecks
- YA Novels have come so far
- Why do people discount and discredit "fun" books?
- Plot Synopsis for The Two-Date Rule
- This book has a lot of heart!
- Grady: the epitome of what a man should be. #ManGoals
- Emotionally darker than most romance novels
- The most uncomfortable game of Monopoly! ever played
- From strippers to knitting circles, there are a lot of funny moments
- If you ever wanted to learn about smoke jumping, Tanya did her research
- Where does one buy a beef jerky bouquet?
- A great "couples" book
- Less heat, more dating
- Maddy loves slow-burn... a girl after my own heart
- I love a girl who keeps condoms in the soap dish
- One thing we can agree on... we don't like "folds"
- We need sexier words for vagina
- Apparently, men are drawing dicks in bathrooms - why didn't I know this??
- Heart, Heat, & Humor
- Quality vs. Quantity when it comes to sex scenes
- Call for sexy pirate romance!
Follow Boobies & Noobies on Twitter, Instagram, & Facebook @boobiespodcast
*Boobies & Noobies is part of the Frolic Podcast Network. You can find more outstanding podcasts to subscribe to at Frolic.media/podcasts*